Can I set up recurring transfers between accounts through Internet banking?
Curious about Internet banking
Yes, setting up recurring transfers between accounts is a common feature offered by most Internet banking platforms. Here's a general process to set up recurring transfers:
1. Log in to your Internet banking account.
2. Navigate to the "Transfers" or "Transfer Funds" section.
3. Select the option to set up a new transfer.
4. Choose the source account from which you want to transfer funds.
5. Select the destination account to which you want to transfer funds.
6. Enter the transfer amount and specify the frequency or schedule of the recurring transfer. This could be daily, weekly, monthly, or on specific dates.
7. Set the start date for the recurring transfer.
8. Review the details of the transfer and confirm the setup.
9. Once the recurring transfer is set up, it will automatically initiate transfers based on the specified frequency and schedule.
The specific steps may vary depending on your bank's Internet banking platform, so it's recommended to refer to your bank's online banking help section or contact their customer service for detailed instructions on setting up recurring transfers between accounts.