Contest Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE/ INVESTMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ANY BUSINESS DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
SAMRAT INVESTMENTS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST.
BY SUBMITTING TO CONTEST YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
The sponsor of the #ReduceFinancialStrees Contest (the “Contest”) is Samrat Investments in alliance with media partner Loveonn at 155 Princes Hwy; Mount Gambier, 5290- Australia.
The contest is open to only Indian citizens irrespective of age.
Citizens apart from Indian nationality can participate in contest but they will not be eligible for complete prizes as Samrat Investments savings policy doesn't apply globally apart other gifts.
How to Enter:
To enter the #ReduceFinancialStrees (“Contest”).
Share submission, words (message, story script or poem) or creatives (drawing, arts, video, and any form of design) related to personal finance and personal savings on any social media account share below.
With the hashtag #ReduceFinancialStrees & #SamratInvestments followed by or along with your contest submission in any above format. Tag Samrat Investments with submission.
An individual can have maximum 5 submission on one platform.
An individual can use any or multiple platform to participate in contest but submission for finalist will be accepted for any 1 social account.
Submission: Any text message, video message, poster message you wish to share on your social handle.
(i) Via Twitter: Log onto your Twitter account and follow the links and instructions to become a follower of sponsor’s page on Twitter, using https://twitter.com/Saminspyr (@Saminspyr) and Tweet the submission with the required hashtags and other information.
You must be an active holder of a non-private Twitter account and be a follower of @Saminspyr to be eligible to enter this Contest via Twitter (i.e., you must make sure your tweets are set to “public” and not “private”). You must have a Twitter account to enter via this method. If you do not have a Twitter account, you can create one by visiting www.twitter.com.
Twitter accounts are free.
(ii) Via Instagram: Access the Instagram application on your mobile device, and follow the links and instructions to become a follower of https://www.instagram.com/samrat_investments_/ (@samrat_investments_).
Post submission with the required hashtags and other information. You must make sure the “Photos Are Private” option in the account settings on your Instagram account are set to “OFF”and be active follower of @samrat_investments_. You must have an Instagram app and account to enter via this method. If you do not have the Instagram app, you may download it through the application store on your device.
The Instagram app is free.
(iii) Via LinkedIn: Access the LinkedIn application on your mobile device, and follow the links and instructions to become a follower of https://in.linkedin.com/company/samratinvestments (@samratinvestments).
Post submission with the required hashtags and other information and be active follower of Samrat Investments. You must have an LinkedIn app and account to enter via this method. If you do not have the LinkedIn app, you may download it through the application store on your device or use browser.
The LinkedIn app is free.
Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. on April 19, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on April 26, 2020 (“Contest Period”).
Winners will be announced by 29th April 2020.
Savings flat- 12k (12 thousand)*
Six (6) winning submission will be featured by Samrat Investments in various ways around the world, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemption (s).
Winners will receive a licensing fee for use on billboards and other Samrat Investments marketing channels.
Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions:
By entering, each entrant agrees that his or her Submission conforms to the content restrictions set forth below (the “Content Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any Submission and disqualify an entrant from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant’s Submission fails to conform to the Content Restrictions.
• The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes any rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights or civil rights;
• The Submission must not in any way disparage Sponsor or any other person or party;
• The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
• The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws, regulations or, if applicable, socialist morals of any jurisdiction where Submission is created;
• The Submission cannot promote illegal drugs or firearms (or the use of any of the foregoing), or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; and
• The Submission must be consistent with the image and values of Sponsor and be consistent with and satisfy the purpose of the Contest.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules which shall be final in all respect
Any person depicted within the content is a model, and such person does not personally endorse any business, product, service, cause, association or other endeavour for Samrat Investments.
The Contest may also be promoted by a third party or parties (each a “Promotional Partner,” collectively “Promotional Partners”).
* As of Samrat Investments savings policy.